Secrets to a happy family
- BJP MP Babu Lal defends hate speech against Muslims at VHP meet
- Parliament disrupted by AIADMK members over Karti Chidambaram on Aircel-Maxis issue
- Budget 2016: Provident Fund to be taxed, unions warn stir
- Budget 2016: PPF stays on exemption list, only EPF interest to attract tax
- Union Budget 2016: The Fine Print
But those hard-fought moments create memories – a stitch in the tapestry of the larger family history, which is something Feiler also talks about in his book: The more your kids know about their family's legacy, the more resilient they are because it gives them a sense of pride in who they are and where they come from.
Feiler also said that successful institutions have mission statements and wacky family traditions can also breed happiness.
- La-la land budget
- All-White Hollywood to all-savarna Bollywood, the fight still needs to be fought
- Sticking with fiscal consolidation roadmap, the Union budget has obviated instability
- The budget recognises the crisis in rural India, but allocations do not match the talk
- Budget confuses govt’s rabid rightwing supporters more than it annoys its opponents
- Budget makes the right moves on agriculture, but no gamechanger