Secrets to a happy family
- Gujarat to SC: Woman knew of snooping, was thankful
- Rahul Gandhi 'happy' with Varun Gandhi's 'good work' praise; BJP leader clarifies it's no endorsement for Cong
- April 2 Campaign roundup: Congress trying to spread communal disharmony ahead of polls, says Arun Jaitley
- Nitish Katara murder case: Delhi HC says Katara's killers to stay in jail for life; calls it honour killing
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni is not higher than the game of cricket: Zee to HC
But those hard-fought moments create memories – a stitch in the tapestry of the larger family history, which is something Feiler also talks about in his book: The more your kids know about their family's legacy, the more resilient they are because it gives them a sense of pride in who they are and where they come from.
Feiler also said that successful institutions have mission statements and wacky family traditions can also breed happiness.
And to maximize team spirit among family members, Feiler said the Green Berets believe in pushing everyone's physical limits in pursuit of a common goal.
- ‘Fake’ MBA admission: Iranian girl untraceable as cops busy with polls
- To avoid election duty, teachers flock to doctors to get medical certificates
- Arun Bhatia hopes to get third time lucky
- Congress complains against Narendra Modi for poll code violation
- Flying squads deployed to check flow of liquor and gifts yet to spot offenders
- Flaunt the indelible ink on your finger, and get freebies