Sector 22 C green belt inaugurated
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Mayor Raj Bala Malik inaugurated the green belt and dolphin fountain in Sector 22 C in the presence of area councillor Pardeep Chhabra on Sunday. The total cost for the development of the park, including lights, footpath, toewall, hut, benches and dolphin fountain is Rs 17 lakh. The Mayor said that the MC had launched various schemes like providing funds to welfare associations for the maintenance of neighbourhood parks.