Security stepped up at clubs and pubs
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The number of security personnel at Oakwood Lounge has been increased. The lounge has also hired a female guest relation executive who can be approached by any of the female guests in case they have a problem.
"We are very strict about bookings. We do not over book the place and give bookings to guests after going through their profile. Preference is given to regular members because we know them. Any behavioral misdemeanor will not be tolerated and we also have a policy of barring service to a guest if they are over drunk and uncontrollable," said Gaurav Magoo, director of Food and Beverages, Oakwood Premier Pune.
"The staff has also been given instructions to go out of their way to provide help to any female guests in case of genuine problem," he added.