Security stepped up at clubs and pubs
- Mulayam Singh Yadav questions death penalty for rape, says 'boys make mistakes'
- Narendra Modi slams Mamata Banerjee, says she is playing vote bank politics
- #WhyiVoted: Let's hear it from India
- Jet flight out of contact for 30 mins, causes panic, 2 pilots grounded
- Elections 2014 Live: EC to take stern action over attack on poll officials by TMC men
The number of security personnel at Oakwood Lounge has been increased. The lounge has also hired a female guest relation executive who can be approached by any of the female guests in case they have a problem.
"We are very strict about bookings. We do not over book the place and give bookings to guests after going through their profile. Preference is given to regular members because we know them. Any behavioral misdemeanor will not be tolerated and we also have a policy of barring service to a guest if they are over drunk and uncontrollable," said Gaurav Magoo, director of Food and Beverages, Oakwood Premier Pune.
"The staff has also been given instructions to go out of their way to provide help to any female guests in case of genuine problem," he added.
- Neemu Bhoumik seeks LS entry; people’s issues, Raiganj roots in mind
- Another Bittu, Simerjit file papers as Independents
- Firing at district food and civil supplies office, one injured
- Day after stand-off with EC, Didi vows ‘revenge’ over ‘insult’ by Delhi
- ‘Hate’ speech: Amit Shah moves HC for stay on arrest, quashing of FIRs
- Adarsh Shastri ‘covers’ for AAP’s Jaaferi