See saw: Aussie Beats
- Aamir Khan responds, says 'Proud to be Indian, stand by what I said'
- GST is in the interest of the nation, says PM Modi at all-party meet
- Rescued Russian pilot says no warning from Turkey before jet downed
- 'Suit boot ki sarkar' is failing because there are no jobs: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP strategy in Parliament: Aggression is the best form of defense
Holding on to the title of Australia's number one DJ for the last three years in a row, DJ Tidy ranks 48th in the list of top DJs in the world. As a part of the Smirnoff Music Nights, DJ Tidy will perform in Pune at Miami, Senapati Bapat Road, on Friday, 9 pm onwards. He will be spinning some of his original compositions from his chartbuster album titled, Shooting Stars. DJ Tidy hosts a weekly, international radio show, Global Soundsystem, reaching over 30 countries on FM radio and can also be streamed as an iTunes podcast from anywhere
in the world.
In a first-of-its-kind event, Momindia and Music will be holding the World Citizens Singing Day celebrations in Pune. As a part of the celebrations, Momindia and Music will be presenting Marathi actor Sachin Pilgaonkar with the Jeevan Gaurav Puraskar. Pilgaonkar will be performing at the event with playback singer Chandrashekhara Gadgil as an honorary guest. The award will be presented by Sharad Awasthi, former Commissioner of Police, Pune.
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?
- Telescope: Aamir and Chinese whispers
- What Manmohan Singh really think about the Planning Commission?
- Going solar
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it