Sehwag out of Irani Cup due to upset stomach, Harbhajan leads as captain
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
The Rest of India cricket team msuffered a massive blow just before the start of its Irani Cup match against Mumbai as skipper Virender Sehwag was ruled out due to an upset stomach here today.
Sehwag was replaced by senior off-spinner Harbhajan Singh as captain.
The match would have been a good opportunity for the struggling Sehwag to prove his worth for the upcoming high-profile home Test series against Australia.
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?