Sehwag out of Irani Cup due to upset stomach, Harbhajan leads as captain
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
The Rest of India cricket team msuffered a massive blow just before the start of its Irani Cup match against Mumbai as skipper Virender Sehwag was ruled out due to an upset stomach here today.
Sehwag was replaced by senior off-spinner Harbhajan Singh as captain.
The match would have been a good opportunity for the struggling Sehwag to prove his worth for the upcoming high-profile home Test series against Australia.
Rest of India were put in to bat first by Mumbai.