Selena Gomez warns young fans not to watch 'Spring Breakers'
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Singer-actress Selena Gomez has urged parents not to let her young fans see her new movie "Spring Breakers" because she thinks it's a bit too racy for them.
In the film, Gomez plays one of four college girls forced to work for a drugs and arms dealer when he bails them out of jail after they are accused of robbing a restaurant in order to fund their spring break vacation, reported Daily Star.
"I have done my best to warn the parents and my younger fans. I will be 21 this year, so, for me, it's been kind of refreshing and nice to step out of my comfort zone and do things that I didn't think I could do as an actress. But 18 and older fans, go see 'Spring Breakers'!," she said.