Selena Gomez warns young fans not to watch 'Spring Breakers'
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
Singer-actress Selena Gomez has urged parents not to let her young fans see her new movie "Spring Breakers" because she thinks it's a bit too racy for them.
In the film, Gomez plays one of four college girls forced to work for a drugs and arms dealer when he bails them out of jail after they are accused of robbing a restaurant in order to fund their spring break vacation, reported Daily Star.
"I have done my best to warn the parents and my younger fans. I will be 21 this year, so, for me, it's been kind of refreshing and nice to step out of my comfort zone and do things that I didn't think I could do as an actress. But 18 and older fans, go see 'Spring Breakers'!," she said.