Selena Gomez warns young fans not to watch 'Spring Breakers'
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: Maxwellâs 43-ball 95 helps KXIP chase 206
Singer-actress Selena Gomez has urged parents not to let her young fans see her new movie "Spring Breakers" because she thinks it's a bit too racy for them.
In the film, Gomez plays one of four college girls forced to work for a drugs and arms dealer when he bails them out of jail after they are accused of robbing a restaurant in order to fund their spring break vacation, reported Daily Star.
"I have done my best to warn the parents and my younger fans. I will be 21 this year, so, for me, it's been kind of refreshing and nice to step out of my comfort zone and do things that I didn't think I could do as an actress. But 18 and older fans, go see 'Spring Breakers'!," she said.
- Treasure trove: Amicus points finger at temple ‘highest echelons’
- Ramdev ‘goes live’ on poll funding, Congress hits BJP on black money
- Vishwas, Cong worker booked
- Kanpur’s Muslim vote is for betterment, not to stop BJP
- Don’t name next Army Chief before May 16, BJP tells govt
- ‘Opposition conspiring to kill me’