Self-defence, new buzzword for women
- Nitish Kumar's JD(U) recognised as principal opposition party in Bihar, BJP protests
- SC extends Setalvad's interim bail and asks her lawyer Kapil Sibal not to 'act smart'
- Aero India Show: Stunt planes collide in mid-air, pilots safe
- Swine flu deaths soar to 663, number of cases cross 10,000
- Maratha Mandir brings down curtains on Shah Rukh Khan's DDLJ
Salil Nadkarni, a Pune-based martial arts trainer, also helps train employees for various IT companies in the city. "Looking at various incidents taking place around the city, employers want their employees to be safe," he said, adding that he also conducts workshops for several NGOs in the city.