Self-defence, new buzzword for women
- Vyapam scam: No injuries on TV journalist Akshay Singh's body, says post-mortem report
- PM Narendra Modi, Nawaz Sharif to meet on sidelines of SCO Summit
- Meghalaya: 5 taken ill after consuming instant noodles in Shillong, FIR lodged
- FTII row: After Pallavi Joshi, Jahnu Barua offers his resignation to I&B Ministry
- Greece looks to reopen bailout talks as euro future in doubt
Salil Nadkarni, a Pune-based martial arts trainer, also helps train employees for various IT companies in the city. "Looking at various incidents taking place around the city, employers want their employees to be safe," he said, adding that he also conducts workshops for several NGOs in the city.