Self-defence, new buzzword for women
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Salil Nadkarni, a Pune-based martial arts trainer, also helps train employees for various IT companies in the city. "Looking at various incidents taking place around the city, employers want their employees to be safe," he said, adding that he also conducts workshops for several NGOs in the city.