Selma Blair goes topless in new movie
- Pakistan High Commission staffer asked to leave India after leak of sensitive defence documents
- Cyrus Mistry hits back at Tata Group with slew of allegations: Fraudulent transactions, unethical ways
- Tata Sons vs Cyrus: Sebi, govt keep watch, BSE seeks clarification
- Kashmir is a matter for India, Pakistan to sort out: British PM Theresa May
- It's unfortunate, because it has set a terrible precedent: Farhan Akhtar on Johar-MNS deal
Actress Selma Blair has reportedly gone topless in a scene for her spooky new thriller.
The 40-year-old actress is said to have flaunted the slim figure of her youth when she stripped down to her knickers in the movie- "In Their Skin", reported Sun online.
The 'Anger Management' actress, who was pregnant while making the film, had given birth to her son Arthur Saint Bleick, a few months after shooting the movie.
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor
- What general news channels could learn from business news anchors
- India’s abstention from UN negotiations for nuclear disarmament would be a lost chance
- India must delink classroom teaching from student learning
- In the long run, the rift within SP may make space for a clearer leadership