Selma Blair goes topless in new movie
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Narendra Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: KKR score 163/5 against MI
Actress Selma Blair has reportedly gone topless in a scene for her spooky new thriller.
The 40-year-old actress is said to have flaunted the slim figure of her youth when she stripped down to her knickers in the movie- "In Their Skin", reported Sun online.
The 'Anger Management' actress, who was pregnant while making the film, had given birth to her son Arthur Saint Bleick, a few months after shooting the movie.
Blair and co-star Joshua Close play married couple Mary and Mark Hughes, who rent a remote cottage with their young son after the tragic death of their six-year-old daughter in the movie.