Selma Blair goes topless in new movie
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Actress Selma Blair has reportedly gone topless in a scene for her spooky new thriller.
The 40-year-old actress is said to have flaunted the slim figure of her youth when she stripped down to her knickers in the movie- "In Their Skin", reported Sun online.
The 'Anger Management' actress, who was pregnant while making the film, had given birth to her son Arthur Saint Bleick, a few months after shooting the movie.
Blair and co-star Joshua Close play married couple Mary and Mark Hughes, who rent a remote cottage with their young son after the tragic death of their six-year-old daughter in the movie.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express