Selma Blair goes topless in new movie
- Modi's appeal to the rich: 'Give up subsidised LPG'
- Distrust deepens, AAP countdown begins for easing out Yadav and Prashant Bhushan
- MS Dhoni: Smudged, but colour remains
- Maharashtra: First arrests made under new law banning beef trade
- Ribeiro an icon, I felt sad reading his piece, told the PM: Nitin Gadkari
Actress Selma Blair has reportedly gone topless in a scene for her spooky new thriller.
The 40-year-old actress is said to have flaunted the slim figure of her youth when she stripped down to her knickers in the movie- "In Their Skin", reported Sun online.
The 'Anger Management' actress, who was pregnant while making the film, had given birth to her son Arthur Saint Bleick, a few months after shooting the movie.
Blair and co-star Joshua Close play married couple Mary and Mark Hughes, who rent a remote cottage with their young son after the tragic death of their six-year-old daughter in the movie.