Selma Blair goes topless in new movie
- Unjust to blame Modi, Shah alone for Bihar debacle: Nitin Gadkari
- High Drama at Akal Takht, bid to attack Jathedar
- Every action has equal and opposite reaction: Nitish on BJP rumblings
- Chetia handed over to India: All you need to know about the ULFA leader
- For second successive year, PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans
Actress Selma Blair has reportedly gone topless in a scene for her spooky new thriller.
The 40-year-old actress is said to have flaunted the slim figure of her youth when she stripped down to her knickers in the movie- "In Their Skin", reported Sun online.
The 'Anger Management' actress, who was pregnant while making the film, had given birth to her son Arthur Saint Bleick, a few months after shooting the movie.
- With a few modifications, MGNREGA can dent poverty
- Centre should merge excise and service tax regimes as a precursor to GST
- Sanskrit and Persian have much in common
- Borrowing costs for states with varying deficits can’t be the same
- Best investment treaty
- There was a silent wave in support of Nitish and Lalu