Sena chief says he is stable, asks people to overthrow Cong govts
Express News Service : Mumbai, Tue Nov 13 2012, 05:43 hrs
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
Thackeray warned the media against printing and broadcasting uncorroborated news about his health.
He said the media should not forget how sainiks had earlier ransacked offices for publishing unsubstantiated news.