Sena mobs civic officer at PCMC, seeks probe into ‘Ecoman scam’
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
Sena said one of the machines has disappeared and another is gathering dust and has become unusable. "Shockingly, the civic medical department is not even aware of the one of the machines," said Sena corporator Seema Savale.
Former mayor Yogesh Behl, however, refuted Sena's allegations. Ridiculing Sena's contention that it was a scam, Behl said, "The allegations made by Sena are false. No machine has disappeared from anywhere. The machine has been shifted to a ward in Kalewadi due to some technical problem. It is functioning there, the administration can verify it," he said.