Sena-BJP want Balasaheb memorial at Shivaji Park
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
The Mumbai Heritage Conservation Committee had mooted a proposal to accord Shivaji Park — declared a silent zone by the BMC after High Court intervention — and its adjacent areas heritage status. The high court has also been keen to ensure Shivaji Park's prime status is maintained.