Sena-BJP want Balasaheb memorial at Shivaji Park
- Farmer’s suicide: Family lashes out at AAP, raises doubt on suicide note
- Human resource India's biggest strength: PM Modi
- Sena-BJP sweep Aurangabad civic polls, AIMIM ahead of Cong, NCP
- Call records may nail red sandalwood killings; NHRC seeks records of personnel involved
- Amit Shah rips Rahul Gandhi for 'post-leave' noises
The Mumbai Heritage Conservation Committee had mooted a proposal to accord Shivaji Park — declared a silent zone by the BMC after High Court intervention — and its adjacent areas heritage status. The high court has also been keen to ensure Shivaji Park's prime status is maintained.