Sena-BJP want Balasaheb memorial at Shivaji Park
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured in road accident in Jaipur; one dead
- Fadnavis rubbishes reports of flight delay, threatens to take legal action
- Madrasas to be de-recognised in Maharashtra; Congress calls the move unconstitutional
- Rs 526 crore for AAP govt publicity; Congress asks is it to purchase media
- Fearing action, 1400 primary teachers with fake degree resign in Bihar
The Mumbai Heritage Conservation Committee had mooted a proposal to accord Shivaji Park — declared a silent zone by the BMC after High Court intervention — and its adjacent areas heritage status. The high court has also been keen to ensure Shivaji Park's prime status is maintained.