Senior Trinamool leader resigns during meeting at CM’s residence
- Highest earners in 75% rural households earned below Rs 5K: SECC
- Ex-RAW chief's revelation: Congress seeks PM's apology for Gujarat riots
- Hema Malini's car accident: Victim's family upset with BJP MP
- Kandahar operation: BJP dismisses ex-RAW chief's claims of 'goof-up'
- Gujarat HC dismisses petition against PM Narendra Modi for filing defective affidavit
"Reports of groupism in the party is appearing in every newspaper. In some instances the party activists also fired at each other. The party feels that the strength of Trinamool has not increased in Katwa, but it never tried to find out the reasons. Some party leaders are maintaining contacts with the local Congress MLA," Mukherjee said.