Sensex declines 33 points in early trade
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
Infosys said on Friday it settled a lawsuit filed by former employee Satya Dev Tripuraneni.
Non-traditional markets such as Japan, China and Korea will drive HCL Technologies' next wave of growth, its chairman Shiv Nadar said.
The department of telecom is considering a demand by India's top three mobile phone companies -- Bharti Airtel , Vodafone and Idea Cellular -- to allow GSM operators to bid for unsold CDMA spectrum in the 800 MHz band which saw no takers in the recent auction.
Bharti Infratel's share sale to raise up to $830 million was subscribed 1.3 times, a weaker-than-hoped for response to the country's biggest initial public offering in two years.
Etihad Airways will decide this week whether to invest in Jet Airways or Kingfisher Airlines, according two persons familiar with development who requested anonymity.
Renault's move into low-cost cars plans to devise a cheap vehicle programme for India that can compete with such champions of frugality as Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai.
French warship maker DCNS will buy close to 15 percent stake in Nikhil Gandhi-promoted shipbuilder Pipavav Defence & Offshore Engineering for about 13.5 billion rupees, according to people close to the development.