Sequel to 'Chalo Dilli' in pre-production
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Lara Dutta, whose first home production Chalo Dilli, was well received by the audience is in the process of making a sequel to the film. Currently under pre-production, the sequel will have Dutta playing the protagonist once again. Though it is confirmed that Shashant Shah who directed the original will not be directing the sequel, it is still undecided whether the unusual casting of Dutta with Vinay Pathak will be repeated. The 2011 comedy had Dutta, a high profile investment banker, and Pathak, an irrepressible businessman, on their fascinating journey from Jaipur to Delhi.