Serial killer who dumped bodies outside Tihar held guilty
- L-G expresses disappointment over Kejriwal's remark on PM, says will clear Swati Maliwal as DCW chief
- Bombay HC grants anticipatory bail to Teesta Setalvad after CBI rejects plea
- Union Agriculture Minister lists 'love affairs, impotency' as causes for farmer suicides
- Asaram witness murder case: UP govt recommends CBI probe in Akhil Gupta's death
- Haryana Health Minister catches CID man 'spying' on his office, threatens to resign
Forensic examination of the room in which he admitted to have killed his victims found blood samples which were later matched with the bodies of his victims.
The police also found that his mobile phone location records placed him at the locations where the bodies were thrown outside Tihar Jail.