Seva medals for Nagpur IAF officers
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Two senior Indian Air Force (IAF) officers, Air Marshal Jagdish Chandra and and Air Vice Marshal Dattatray Keshao Pandey of the Air Force Maintenance Command in Nagpur have been honoured with Seva medals, awarded for meritorious services rendered to the armed forces. Air Marshal Chandra, who is from Rajashthan, has been decorated with the Param Vishisht Seva Medal and Air Vice Marshal Pandey, who belongs to Nagpur, with Ati Vishisht Seva Medal. Air Marshal Chandra, AOC-in-C of Air Force Maintenance Command here, hails from Nagaur in Rajasthan. He joined IAF in 1976 after completing BE from Jodhpur University and post-graduation in computer technology from IIT, Delhi.