Seva medals for Nagpur IAF officers
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Malaysian Airlines MH370: 4 questions about missing plane answered
- After denying a 'Modi wave', Joshi endorses Modi as India's next PM
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sonia and Rahul were the primary decision makers while Manmohan was just a facade, says Modi
Two senior Indian Air Force (IAF) officers, Air Marshal Jagdish Chandra and and Air Vice Marshal Dattatray Keshao Pandey of the Air Force Maintenance Command in Nagpur have been honoured with Seva medals, awarded for meritorious services rendered to the armed forces. Air Marshal Chandra, who is from Rajashthan, has been decorated with the Param Vishisht Seva Medal and Air Vice Marshal Pandey, who belongs to Nagpur, with Ati Vishisht Seva Medal. Air Marshal Chandra, AOC-in-C of Air Force Maintenance Command here, hails from Nagaur in Rajasthan. He joined IAF in 1976 after completing BE from Jodhpur University and post-graduation in computer technology from IIT, Delhi.