Seven-year-old strangled after rape: FSL report
- My government will not be vindictive: Narendra Modi on Robert Vadra
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- Rahul tears into Narendra Modi's 'toffee model' development in Gujarat
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- Preview: Former champs lock horns in heavyweight clash
The seven-year-old girl of Narsingpur village in Santrampur taluka of the Panchmahals district was strangled after being raped on Monday, police said on Wednesday adding a hunt to arrest the suspects was on. "The post mortem report has confirmed the child was first raped and than strangulated to death by the suspects with his hand," Lunavada circle police inspector Harshad Sutar said. The autopsy was conducted at district sub-hospital in Santrampur late on Tuesday evening. Meanwhile, a team of forensic experts from Godhra inspected the site from where the girl's body.