Seven-year-old strangled after rape: FSL report
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
- For âcheeringâ Pakistan in India match, university in Meerut suspends 67 Kashmiri students
- You told us go to hell, says Supreme Court, sends Subrata Roy to jail
- Attacker, victim: 2 faces of Gujarat riots come together for âHindu-Muslimâ unity
- UP kidsâ killer disease spread through lice, expert panel finds
The seven-year-old girl of Narsingpur village in Santrampur taluka of the Panchmahals district was strangled after being raped on Monday, police said on Wednesday adding a hunt to arrest the suspects was on. "The post mortem report has confirmed the child was first raped and than strangulated to death by the suspects with his hand," Lunavada circle police inspector Harshad Sutar said. The autopsy was conducted at district sub-hospital in Santrampur late on Tuesday evening. Meanwhile, a team of forensic experts from Godhra inspected the site from where the girl's body.