Sex drive 'thriving' in people over 65
- Lalit Modi to P Chidambaram: My passport was cancelled illegally by you
- Delhi Police to file chargesheet against Arvind Kejriwal, 20 AAP MLAs
- IIT JEE (Advanced) 2015 results out, MP girl Satvat Jagwani tops exam
- CBI registers case against Shankersinh Vaghela in land scam case
- Congress guns for resignations of Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
People from the UK are enjoying a thriving sex-life well into their sixties, a survey has shown.
According to a report published by Age UK, a quarter of over-65s claimed that their love life hasn't changed despite their age, and 8 percent of the same age group are keen to embark on a new sexual relationship, the Independent reported.
A total of 2,000 over 65-year-olds were surveyed, out of which 12 percent said that they would like to try out new things with their partners.
Meanwhile, 18 percent of women and 27 percent of men said that they would like to be more sexually active.
More than 25 percent said that they couldn't talk to their partners about sex and only 17 percent felt comfortable talking to health workers.