Sex is not shocking but violence is, says Nicole Kidman
- Missing AN-32: All leads have turned out to be bad, says Manohar Parrikar
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt issues notification, relief to lakhs of central govt employees
- Kashmir unrest: Barring Anantnag, curfew lifted from all parts; schools remain shut
- At least 19 killed in knife attack at facility for handicapped in Japan
- Delhi: Auto rickshaw, taxi strike hits commuters hard in the city
Nicole Kidman, who has played a number of raunchy scenes in front of the camera, has admitted that she finds violence a lot more shocking than sex.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, she thinks sex is primal.
For her role in 'The Paperboy,' Kidman has a urinating scene, which she doesn't find "shocking."
Kidman said that she peed in the beginning of 'Eyes Wide Shut' too, so she was ok with it.
- BJP was not dependent on Dalits to win Gujarat. But the apathy may cost in other states
- Jayalalithaa and Mamata defend Mayawati, recast politics on gender lines
- The Worship of False Gods
- As Trump’s support cuts across traditional lines, Hillary Clinton has a tough task
- SH Raza He was the last of Progressive Artists’ Group titans. Only the Bindu remains
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food