Sex is not shocking but violence is, says Nicole Kidman
- Solar scam case: Kerala court orders FIR against CM Oommen Chandy
- Supreme Court recalls order appointing former judge Virendra Singh as UP Lokayukta
- Arunachal Governor cited ‘cow slaughter’ protest as one sign of law & order collapse in state
- BJP leader held for alleged cow slaughter in Madhya Pradesh, gets expelled from party
- Indian-American Muslims flay Government move against AMU, Jamia
Nicole Kidman, who has played a number of raunchy scenes in front of the camera, has admitted that she finds violence a lot more shocking than sex.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, she thinks sex is primal.
For her role in 'The Paperboy,' Kidman has a urinating scene, which she doesn't find "shocking."
Kidman said that she peed in the beginning of 'Eyes Wide Shut' too, so she was ok with it.
- Dalit scholar’s death exposed inability of casteist Hindu to be modern
- Annotated edition of Hitler's Mein Kemph
- Why yuan matters Indian equity markets
- R-day and the saccharine sweet patriotism
- It is clear PM’s concept of nationhood extends beyond constitutional parameters
- The sensitive and old controversy about the minority character of AMU