Sex is not shocking but violence is, says Nicole Kidman
- Sheena Bora murder case: Third accused Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police
- 3 civilians dead, nearly a dozen injured in Pakistan firing in J&K
- Nitish Kumar's Arvind Kejriwal symbolism looks good but unease in allies RJD, Congress
- OROP row: Veterans reject govt offer, boycott 1965 golden jubilee celebrations
- Patidar protest: HC directs CID to investigate custodial death of Patel youth
Nicole Kidman, who has played a number of raunchy scenes in front of the camera, has admitted that she finds violence a lot more shocking than sex.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, she thinks sex is primal.
For her role in 'The Paperboy,' Kidman has a urinating scene, which she doesn't find "shocking."
Kidman said that she peed in the beginning of 'Eyes Wide Shut' too, so she was ok with it.