Sex is not shocking but violence is, says Nicole Kidman
- Rein in non-state actors to have peace, friendship with India: Mufti to Pak
- 27 years after Hashimpura, 4 who survived watch 16 cops walk free
- Government departments seek more space, dial ISRO to innovate
- Sonia gave free hand to decide on CBI probe: Karnataka CM on IAS officer’s death
- Bihar Cheating: ‘Happened last year too, no one noticed’
Nicole Kidman, who has played a number of raunchy scenes in front of the camera, has admitted that she finds violence a lot more shocking than sex.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, she thinks sex is primal.
For her role in 'The Paperboy,' Kidman has a urinating scene, which she doesn't find "shocking."
Kidman said that she peed in the beginning of 'Eyes Wide Shut' too, so she was ok with it.
"I felt shy singing in Moulin Rouge! But peeing -- no, not shy," she added.