Sex racket busted in Koregaon Park
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
Bangladeshi girl has Indian voter I-card
Police said they have found a voter I card issued in Kolkata in possession of one of the seven Bangladeshi girls rescued from the Koregaon Park apartment. Police said that most of these Bangladeshi girls had entered India about a year-and-a-half ago and stayed in Kolkata, Delhi and Pune.