Sex racket busted in Koregaon Park
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Bangladeshi girl has Indian voter I-card
Police said they have found a voter I card issued in Kolkata in possession of one of the seven Bangladeshi girls rescued from the Koregaon Park apartment. Police said that most of these Bangladeshi girls had entered India about a year-and-a-half ago and stayed in Kolkata, Delhi and Pune.