Sex racket busted in Rohtak, four held
- Raghuram Rajan: Should focus on structural reforms, not get fixated with growth numbers
- Looking for God’s own country: Kerala's missing and signs of radicalisation
- Arunchal Pradesh: Pema Khandu sworn in as CM, Chowna Mein as deputy
- 'Talk to AK': Arvind Kejriwal holds interactive session with citizens
- Made us beggars, stop adventurism by governors: CMs at Inter-State Council meeting
The Haryana police today claimed to have busted a sex racket in Rohtak district with the arrest of four persons, including a woman, from a hotel.
Acting on a tip-off, a police team raided the hotel in Kharawad village and arrested a woman involved in the racket, an official spokesperson said.
During questioning, she told police that she was forced into flesh trade by Sandeep, an accused who is still at large.
- Kashmir is more than land, it is people
- Does Kashmir need a military response or a political one?
- Javadekar’s job profile in his new ministry helped bring about the elevation
- The Conservative Party has upheld the existing order and resisted ideas of rapid change
- Modi administration has everything going for it except the belief that it is capable of taking the moral high ground
- Childcare is a women’s issue. Could we hope to make it gender neutral?