Sex racket busted in Rohtak, four held
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Sahara pleads SC to release Subrata Roy to borrow money for refunding investors
- PCâs dig at MoD: Learn from sub accidents, âspend wiselyâ
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
- Jat quota after riots hurt Muslim sentiments, says Alvi
The Haryana police today claimed to have busted a sex racket in Rohtak district with the arrest of four persons, including a woman, from a hotel.
Acting on a tip-off, a police team raided the hotel in Kharawad village and arrested a woman involved in the racket, an official spokesperson said.
During questioning, she told police that she was forced into flesh trade by Sandeep, an accused who is still at large.
Based on her inputs, the team arrested three other persons including hotel manager Jai Kishan, Rajesh and Sanjay, the spokesperson said, adding that a case has also been lodged against the hotel owner and hunt is on to nab Sandeep.