Sex racket busted in Rohtak, four held
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
The Haryana police today claimed to have busted a sex racket in Rohtak district with the arrest of four persons, including a woman, from a hotel.
Acting on a tip-off, a police team raided the hotel in Kharawad village and arrested a woman involved in the racket, an official spokesperson said.
During questioning, she told police that she was forced into flesh trade by Sandeep, an accused who is still at large.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words