Sex racket busted in Rohtak, four held
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
The Haryana police today claimed to have busted a sex racket in Rohtak district with the arrest of four persons, including a woman, from a hotel.
Acting on a tip-off, a police team raided the hotel in Kharawad village and arrested a woman involved in the racket, an official spokesperson said.
During questioning, she told police that she was forced into flesh trade by Sandeep, an accused who is still at large.
Based on her inputs, the team arrested three other persons including hotel manager Jai Kishan, Rajesh and Sanjay, the spokesperson said, adding that a case has also been lodged against the hotel owner and hunt is on to nab Sandeep.