Sex racket busted in Rohtak, four held
- EC bans Amit shah, Azam Khan from holding public rallies after hate speech
- Congress complains to EC on Narendra Modi's marital status issue, seeks action for 'hiding facts'
- Rahul Gandhi brings up Narendra Modi's marital status at Doda rally
- PMO attacks Sanjaya Baru on his book
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Why should I condemn it, asks Deve Gowda on Mulayam Singh's 'rape' remark
The Haryana police today claimed to have busted a sex racket in Rohtak district with the arrest of four persons, including a woman, from a hotel.
Acting on a tip-off, a police team raided the hotel in Kharawad village and arrested a woman involved in the racket, an official spokesperson said.
During questioning, she told police that she was forced into flesh trade by Sandeep, an accused who is still at large.
Based on her inputs, the team arrested three other persons including hotel manager Jai Kishan, Rajesh and Sanjay, the spokesperson said, adding that a case has also been lodged against the hotel owner and hunt is on to nab Sandeep.