Sex ratio at birth sees a quantum leap
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Prof R Nagarajan, project coordinator for the study, said it was a crucial exercise and the first multi-centric study to identify factors to determine reasons for the decline in sex ratio at birth and find measures.