SGX Nifty falls, caution before GDP estimates, ECB
- IPL spot-fixing: Delhi court drops charges against S Sreesanth and two other cricketers
- Nitish Kumar gets back at Modi, accuses him for 'not honouring promises'
- Major decisions on revision of role of women in armed forces on the anvil: Manohar Parrikar
- Congress, TMC and BJD to seek total withdrawal of NDA's land bill
- Never sought travel documents for Lalit Modi, says Sushma Swaraj
Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange fell 0.18 percent.
The MSCI-Asia Pacific index, excluding Japan fell 0.19 percent.
* Asian shares and the euro paused on Thursday, marking time ahead of a European Central Bank policy decision and remarks from ECB President Mario Draghi on prospects for the euro zone economy.
* On watch, India to release advance GDP estimates for 2012/13, and NTPC share sale, floor price for which has been set at 145 rupees, or a 4.5 percent discount to its Wednesday's close.
* Earnings on Thursday: ACC, Ambuja Cement, MRF, Aurobindo Pharma.