SGX Nifty falls, caution before GDP estimates, ECB
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange fell 0.18 percent.
The MSCI-Asia Pacific index, excluding Japan fell 0.19 percent.
* Asian shares and the euro paused on Thursday, marking time ahead of a European Central Bank policy decision and remarks from ECB President Mario Draghi on prospects for the euro zone economy.
* On watch, India to release advance GDP estimates for 2012/13, and NTPC share sale, floor price for which has been set at 145 rupees, or a 4.5 percent discount to its Wednesday's close.
* Earnings on Thursday: ACC, Ambuja Cement, MRF, Aurobindo Pharma.