SGX Nifty falls, caution before GDP estimates, ECB
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange fell 0.18 percent.
The MSCI-Asia Pacific index, excluding Japan fell 0.19 percent.
* Asian shares and the euro paused on Thursday, marking time ahead of a European Central Bank policy decision and remarks from ECB President Mario Draghi on prospects for the euro zone economy.
* On watch, India to release advance GDP estimates for 2012/13, and NTPC share sale, floor price for which has been set at 145 rupees, or a 4.5 percent discount to its Wednesday's close.
* Earnings on Thursday: ACC, Ambuja Cement, MRF, Aurobindo Pharma.