SGX Nifty falls, caution before GDP estimates, ECB
- 'AAP has become a Khap Panchayat,' says Prashant Bhushan after expulsion from party
- Maneka Gandhi calls for nation-wide ban on cow, buffalo slaughter
- Venkaiah Naidu is Modi govt’s defence against Rahul Gandhi
- ‘Quiet’ Ankit came to play just two overs before fatal collision
- After 56-day absence, Rahul Gandhi makes comeback in Parliament
Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange fell 0.18 percent.
The MSCI-Asia Pacific index, excluding Japan fell 0.19 percent.
* Asian shares and the euro paused on Thursday, marking time ahead of a European Central Bank policy decision and remarks from ECB President Mario Draghi on prospects for the euro zone economy.
* On watch, India to release advance GDP estimates for 2012/13, and NTPC share sale, floor price for which has been set at 145 rupees, or a 4.5 percent discount to its Wednesday's close.
* Earnings on Thursday: ACC, Ambuja Cement, MRF, Aurobindo Pharma.