SGX Nifty falls, sentiment remains weak
* Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange fell 0.05 percent. The MSCI-Asia Pacific index, excluding Japan rose 0.3 percent.
* Asian shares were capped on Friday after European Central Bank President Mario Draghi noted risks still facing the euro zone economy, turning investor sentiment more cautious ahead of Chinese trade data for January due out during the session.
* Traders say the sentiment is to sell on any small rally or rallies that are not sustainable due to lack of triggers and some populist expectations from 2013 budget.
* Financial results on Friday: Cadila Healthcare, Hindalco Industries, Mahindra & Mahindra, Canara Bank, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Tata Chemicals
- Whistleblower alleged kickbacks, favours in ‘thin client’ procurement; NDA never completed inquiry
- Pune AAP volunteers all set to hit campaign trail in Varanasi
- ‘Interstate’ gang of chain snatchers held; gold worth Rs 80 lakh seized
- CBI, Army vigilance wing carry out daylong search at NDA
- Balancing Act
- Ahir kin rivalry dominates poll landscape