Shades of political discord in Gulabi Gang
- Malaysia Airlines plane may have turned back before vanishing, says Air force chief
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Venkaiah Naidu
Though Suman has not been inducted into the BJP yet, she along with other women members of Gulabi Gang are campaigning for Badshah Singh from 6 am to late in the evening. Badshah has assured me that he will help in strengthening the hold of her organisation in Mahoba district if he wins, said Suman and added that she could join BJP in future.
Meanwhile, an angry Sampat is vowing to expel Suma from Gulabi Gang once the elections are over. "I am the leader of Gulabi Gang and I respect Sonia Gandhi and policies of Congress party. Being my subordinate, Suman is supposed to follow me but she is canvassing for the BJP and not for Congress candidates," Sampat told The Indian Express over phone.
According to Sampat, Suman has been repeatedly showing indiscipline. "She is going out of station without informing me. Now, she is campaigning for BJP, a rival party of Congress. I will not tolerate it and I am calling a meeting of the organisation of March 8 when will take a decision on her membership," Sampat said.