Shah Rukh finds a fan in 'Rush Hour, X Men' director Brett Ratner
- BJP's mission UP: Modi heads to Varanasi, Joshi gets Kanpur and Rajnath goes to Lucknow
- Missing flight MH370: Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Aam Aadmi Party fundraiser collects Rs 50 lakh, Arvind Kejriwal quizzed about attack on media
- The trophy state: Behind Mizoram's clean sweep lies an extraordinary league
- Manish Tewari unlikely to contest Lok Sabha polls
Hollywood director and producer Brett Ratner, who is known for his films like 'The Family Man', 'Red Dragon', 'X-Men: The Last Stand' and the popular 'Rush Hour' series has expressed his desire to work with the King of Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan.
The director took to Twitter today and confessed what a big admirer he is of Shah Rukh's work. "@iamsrk I would love to work with you one day!! Big fan!!!," tweeted Brett.
Shah Ruk was quick to respond by saying, "@BrettRatner would be my honour. I am an avid follower of ur work & a huge fan of ur films. Would love to come & see u work on sets one day."
The mutual admiration didn't stop there. The Hollywood director, who is also the producer of cult television series, 'Prison Break' had an invitation for the Bollywood badshaah.
"@iamsrk it would be an honor to have you on one of my sets. I am shooting Hercules now in Budapest for another month. Please be my guest," he posted.
Well, it will be interesting to see these two film talents come together.
Earlier, 'X Men' star Hugh Jackman had also praised SRK saying the King Khan had also taught him ways of working in a Bollywood movie.
- BJP projected to sweep Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka; Congress to get big jolt in Maharashtra
- Devyani Khobragade’s reindictment is ‘aggression’ against India: Her father
- Rahul Gandhi dubs poll surveys as ‘jokes’
- Editors body slams Arvind Kejriwal for ‘irresponsible’ media remark, says it is a sign of ‘weakness’