Shah Rukh finds a fan in 'Rush Hour, X Men' director Brett Ratner
- AAP battles Modi in Delhi, Congress missing
- First time, Narendra Modi slams Mamata Banerjee, calls her change ânakliâ
- Third phase of LS polls ends: High turnout in 91 seats; Chandigarh tops with 74 per cent
- Riot victims fight fear to vote, get glimpse of home
- Narendra Modi mentioned wife in poll affidavit after SC order on full disclosure
Hollywood director and producer Brett Ratner, who is known for his films like 'The Family Man', 'Red Dragon', 'X-Men: The Last Stand' and the popular 'Rush Hour' series has expressed his desire to work with the King of Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan.
The director took to Twitter today and confessed what a big admirer he is of Shah Rukh's work. "@iamsrk I would love to work with you one day!! Big fan!!!," tweeted Brett.
Shah Ruk was quick to respond by saying, "@BrettRatner would be my honour. I am an avid follower of ur work & a huge fan of ur films. Would love to come & see u work on sets one day."
The mutual admiration didn't stop there. The Hollywood director, who is also the producer of cult television series, 'Prison Break' had an invitation for the Bollywood badshaah.
"@iamsrk it would be an honor to have you on one of my sets. I am shooting Hercules now in Budapest for another month. Please be my guest," he posted.
Well, it will be interesting to see these two film talents come together.
Earlier, 'X Men' star Hugh Jackman had also praised SRK saying the King Khan had also taught him ways of working in a Bollywood movie.
- Srinath wins title but Deshpande steals show
- Ambala Lok Sabha constituency: 65.15 pc vote in Panchkula district
- ‘No smoking’ signages to dot polling booths
- City breaks electoral record as 74 pc turn out to vote
- BJP campaign in Varanasi starts April 12 — without Modi
- Cong spending Rs 50 cr on each constituency: Kumaraswamy