Shah Rukh Khan: Aamir finest actor, always inspiring
- ICC World Twenty20: Sri Lanka end 18-year wait
- Congress alone can counter BJP's "divisive ideology": Manmohan Singh
- Criminal case against Amit Shah, a calculated design: BJP
- Cong, SP, BSP indulging in stage-managed WWF: Modi
- April 6 Campaign roundup: Mulayam, Mayawati, Kejriwal dreaming of becoming PM, says Kalyan Singh
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan feels Aamir Khan is the finest actor and an inspiration for the kind of work he has done in 'Dhoom: 3'.
"He is the finest actor the country has. For his role (in 'Dhoom: 3') he required that kind of body. He does some trapeze work in the film... for him to work out that way (to have a perfect body) it is fantastic and inspiring," Shah Rukh said here at an event last evening.
"Aamir leads the way and is always an inspiration like this not only physically and mentally but with the kind of job and work he does. I really appreciate it," he said.
In 'Dhoom: 3', Aamir plays the role of a baddie. Shah Rukh is also ready to play a negative role again on screen. He had played negative roles in the beginning of his career in films like 'Darr', 'Baazigar' and 'Anjaam'.
"It is long time I haven't played such a role, I will like to do it. If I am offered (anti-hero role) I will do it though it may not be commercially very befitting... it may not get into club of Rs 100 crore or Rs 200 crore. Like I do 'Don' series, but it is stylised and is hardly negative," Shah Rukh added.
- With Rs 3,500 in hand, Arunachal candidate fights crorepatis
- High growth North yet to match spatial spread of South, West
- BJP slams Cong, AAP for doing little to ensure safety of women in capital
- Congress wants Raje arrested for ‘threat’
- Koda steps gently back from the spotlight, lets wife take over
- AAP expels Ashwini Upadhyay, who levelled charges against Kejriwal
- Babri Masjid demolition sting: BJP questions timing, asks EC to stop telecast
- Apmaan ka badla lena hoga: Amit Shah in Muzaffarnagar | The Indian Express
- Arvind Kejriwal punched during roadshow in Delhi, AAP supporters thrash attacker
- Sentencing in Shakti Mills gang-rape case likely today, convicts may get death