Shah Rukh Khan: Aamir finest actor, always inspiring
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan feels Aamir Khan is the finest actor and an inspiration for the kind of work he has done in 'Dhoom: 3'.
"He is the finest actor the country has. For his role (in 'Dhoom: 3') he required that kind of body. He does some trapeze work in the film... for him to work out that way (to have a perfect body) it is fantastic and inspiring," Shah Rukh said here at an event last evening.
"Aamir leads the way and is always an inspiration like this not only physically and mentally but with the kind of job and work he does. I really appreciate it," he said.
In 'Dhoom: 3', Aamir plays the role of a baddie. Shah Rukh is also ready to play a negative role again on screen. He had played negative roles in the beginning of his career in films like 'Darr', 'Baazigar' and 'Anjaam'.
"It is long time I haven't played such a role, I will like to do it. If I am offered (anti-hero role) I will do it though it may not be commercially very befitting... it may not get into club of Rs 100 crore or Rs 200 crore. Like I do 'Don' series, but it is stylised and is hardly negative," Shah Rukh added.