Shah Rukh Khan: AbRam is very much healthy, has dimples like me
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood supertstar and father of three, Shah Rukh Khan said his newborn son AbRam has got dimples like him.
Shah Rukh Khan, 48 recently became a father of AbRam, born through surrogacy.
"AbRam is very much healthy. He is a good-looking baby and has got dimples," Shah Rukh Khan told reporters at a conclave hosted by a new channel in New Delhi.
SRK said that he and Gauri decided to go for a third child because their teenage children Aryan and Suhana were busy with their friends.
"I and Gauri (wife) decided to go for a third child because we were missing the childhood of our kids. My son is 16 and daughter is 13 and they always lock themselves up in their room with their friends. So, we decided to have a third child and keep Gauri busy with the new born," Shah Rukh Khan added.
AbRam, Gauri and Shah Rukh's third child, was born through a surrogate mother in May this year.
SRK already has two children - Aryan, 16, and Suhana, 13. (With PTI inputs)
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express