Shah Rukh Khan: AbRam is very much healthy, has dimples like me
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
Bollywood supertstar and father of three, Shah Rukh Khan said his newborn son AbRam has got dimples like him.
Shah Rukh Khan, 48 recently became a father of AbRam, born through surrogacy.
"AbRam is very much healthy. He is a good-looking baby and has got dimples," Shah Rukh Khan told reporters at a conclave hosted by a new channel in New Delhi.
SRK said that he and Gauri decided to go for a third child because their teenage children Aryan and Suhana were busy with their friends.
"I and Gauri (wife) decided to go for a third child because we were missing the childhood of our kids. My son is 16 and daughter is 13 and they always lock themselves up in their room with their friends. So, we decided to have a third child and keep Gauri busy with the new born," Shah Rukh Khan added.
AbRam, Gauri and Shah Rukh's third child, was born through a surrogate mother in May this year.
SRK already has two children - Aryan, 16, and Suhana, 13. (With PTI inputs)
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties