Shah Rukh Khan: AbRam is very much healthy, has dimples like me
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- N Srinivasan faces serious charges, canât return until probe: Supreme Court
- Kolkata Knight Riders seal opener in comprehensive fashion
Bollywood supertstar and father of three, Shah Rukh Khan said his newborn son AbRam has got dimples like him.
Shah Rukh Khan, 48 recently became a father of AbRam, born through surrogacy.
"AbRam is very much healthy. He is a good-looking baby and has got dimples," Shah Rukh Khan told reporters at a conclave hosted by a new channel in New Delhi.
SRK said that he and Gauri decided to go for a third child because their teenage children Aryan and Suhana were busy with their friends.
"I and Gauri (wife) decided to go for a third child because we were missing the childhood of our kids. My son is 16 and daughter is 13 and they always lock themselves up in their room with their friends. So, we decided to have a third child and keep Gauri busy with the new born," Shah Rukh Khan added.
AbRam, Gauri and Shah Rukh's third child, was born through a surrogate mother in May this year.
SRK already has two children - Aryan, 16, and Suhana, 13. (With PTI inputs)
- Candidates’ wives prefer to be known by husband’s nickname
- A year on, ‘serial molester’ in police net
- Raakhi Birla’s road show fails to stir locals
- Rights panel bars school from forcing out student for ‘misbehaviour’
- Force India out to prove podium was no fluke
- Mohali openers involved in record 587-run partnership