Shah Rukh Khan advises new actors to avoid copying 'unique Khan style'
- Putin calls Turkey's downing of Russian jet 'stab in the back'
- Today, world looks towards India with great faith: PM in Singapore
- Aamir Khan at RNG awards: Here is the complete conversation
- Bomb attack on Tunisia presidential guard bus kills 11
- BJP MLA suspended from Delhi Assembly for abusing AAP legislator Alka Lamba
Badshah of Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan has advised upcoming actors not to play a catching game with him as it would only lead them copying him.
The 47-year-old actor, when asked about increasing number of youngsters coming into the industry, said that new actors are doing a fine job but they should never try to catch him, the Gulf News reported.
Khan, who has worked for 22 years in about 72 films, said that he is on a completely different track from where these youngsters are wonderfully running on and he doesn't know if at any stage he will have to shift his gear to run further away from them.
The 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' star further added that it would be extremely small of him to be competing with newcomers, considering the work that he had done so far.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance