Shah Rukh Khan advises new actors to avoid copying 'unique Khan style'
- Kapil Sibal complains to EC on Narendra Modi's marital staus issue
- Rahul Gandhi brings up Narendra Modi's marital status at Doda rally
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Why should I condemn it, asks Deve Gowda on Mulayam Singh's 'rape' remark
- Congress rakes up Vajpayee's Rajdharma remark post 2002 Gujarat riots to take on Modi
- Those with blood on their hands should not speak about the country: Mamata
Badshah of Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan has advised upcoming actors not to play a catching game with him as it would only lead them copying him.
The 47-year-old actor, when asked about increasing number of youngsters coming into the industry, said that new actors are doing a fine job but they should never try to catch him, the Gulf News reported.
Khan, who has worked for 22 years in about 72 films, said that he is on a completely different track from where these youngsters are wonderfully running on and he doesn't know if at any stage he will have to shift his gear to run further away from them.
The 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' star further added that it would be extremely small of him to be competing with newcomers, considering the work that he had done so far.
Khan also believes that whatever work he does, he does the best and no youngster should try to catch up with him as they would be taking century-old Indian cinema forward with their talent, which he didn't imagine he could do.