Shah Rukh Khan advises new actors to avoid copying 'unique Khan style'
- SC stays Teesta Setalvad's arrest till Friday
- Arvind Kejriwal meets PM Modi, raises issue of statehood
- We moved from politics of agitation to politics of hope, says Yogendra Yadav
- After Modi's rap, BJP workers shelve NaMo temple project in Rajkot
- Nitish parades his numbers, Bihar Governor calls Manjhi for floor test
Badshah of Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan has advised upcoming actors not to play a catching game with him as it would only lead them copying him.
The 47-year-old actor, when asked about increasing number of youngsters coming into the industry, said that new actors are doing a fine job but they should never try to catch him, the Gulf News reported.
Khan, who has worked for 22 years in about 72 films, said that he is on a completely different track from where these youngsters are wonderfully running on and he doesn't know if at any stage he will have to shift his gear to run further away from them.
The 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' star further added that it would be extremely small of him to be competing with newcomers, considering the work that he had done so far.
Khan also believes that whatever work he does, he does the best and no youngster should try to catch up with him as they would be taking century-old Indian cinema forward with their talent, which he didn't imagine he could do.