Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya wax figures at Washington Tussauds
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
Wax figures of five Indian superstars Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai, Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor would be unveiled at the Madame Tussauds museum's new Bollywood exhibit in Washington.
The exhibit would be unveiled today and be on display till the end of the year, a press statement from the museum said.
During the unveiling ceremony, two colorfully dressed dancers will perform a mix traditional and modern Indian dance at Madame Tussauds.