Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya wax figures at Washington Tussauds
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Wax figures of five Indian superstars Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai, Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor would be unveiled at the Madame Tussauds museum's new Bollywood exhibit in Washington.
The exhibit would be unveiled today and be on display till the end of the year, a press statement from the museum said.
During the unveiling ceremony, two colorfully dressed dancers will perform a mix traditional and modern Indian dance at Madame Tussauds.