Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya wax figures at Washington Tussauds
- Pravin Togadia under fire over hate-speech, RSS says comments fabricated
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- Supreme Court issues notice to Goa Police, agrees to hear Tejpal's bail plea in sexual assault case
- Elections 2014 LIVE: BJP blocked Telangana Bill in Parliament, says Rahul Gandhi
Wax figures of five Indian superstars Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai, Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor would be unveiled at the Madame Tussauds museum's new Bollywood exhibit in Washington.
The exhibit would be unveiled today and be on display till the end of the year, a press statement from the museum said.
During the unveiling ceremony, two colorfully dressed dancers will perform a mix traditional and modern Indian dance at Madame Tussauds.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota