Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya wax figures at Washington Tussauds
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Wax figures of five Indian superstars Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai, Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor would be unveiled at the Madame Tussauds museum's new Bollywood exhibit in Washington.
The exhibit would be unveiled today and be on display till the end of the year, a press statement from the museum said.
During the unveiling ceremony, two colorfully dressed dancers will perform a mix traditional and modern Indian dance at Madame Tussauds.