Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif to perform in Muscat's biggest show
- Quota row: Curfew imposed in Gujarat's Mehsana district
- Indrani Mukherjea, former Star TV CEO Peter Mukherjea's wife, arrested on murder charge
- India's population 121.09 crore; Hindus 79.8 pc, Muslims 14.2 pc: Census
- Kejriwal meets PM Modi, talks about better Centre-State relation
- BJP registers comfortable win in Bengaluru civic polls, setback for Congress
Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif will take to the stage on February 13th for 'the biggest show in Muscat' - 'Temptations Reloaded -2013'.
Preity Zinta, Ali Zafar, and Anuskha Dandekar are the other stars performing at the show, Gulf News reported.
Rajeev Chowdhary, managing director of Light and Shadow Enterprises LLC, said that the venue - the Oman Automobile Club grounds - has been divided into seven zones with seating arrangements for four zones of lower denominations at elevated tiers.