Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif to perform in Muscat's biggest show
- Sushma Swaraj rubbishes Pakistan's 4-point peace formula at UN
- US shooting: 15 dead, 20 wounded at Oregon community college; shooter detained
- Day after Dadri lynching, VP Ansari says state has to ensure right to life
- Delhi: Man shoots self at Rajiv Chowk Metro station
- BJP MP compares Modi with Gandhi, Cong says 'sycophancy at its worst'
Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif will take to the stage on February 13th for 'the biggest show in Muscat' - 'Temptations Reloaded -2013'.
Preity Zinta, Ali Zafar, and Anuskha Dandekar are the other stars performing at the show, Gulf News reported.
Rajeev Chowdhary, managing director of Light and Shadow Enterprises LLC, said that the venue - the Oman Automobile Club grounds - has been divided into seven zones with seating arrangements for four zones of lower denominations at elevated tiers.