Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif to perform in Muscat's biggest show
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif will take to the stage on February 13th for 'the biggest show in Muscat' - 'Temptations Reloaded -2013'.
Preity Zinta, Ali Zafar, and Anuskha Dandekar are the other stars performing at the show, Gulf News reported.
Rajeev Chowdhary, managing director of Light and Shadow Enterprises LLC, said that the venue - the Oman Automobile Club grounds - has been divided into seven zones with seating arrangements for four zones of lower denominations at elevated tiers.
The first three zone (A, B and C) tickets are priced at 500, 250 and 150 Omani riyals