Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif to perform in Muscat's biggest show
Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif will take to the stage on February 13th for 'the biggest show in Muscat' - 'Temptations Reloaded -2013'.
Preity Zinta, Ali Zafar, and Anuskha Dandekar are the other stars performing at the show, Gulf News reported.
Rajeev Chowdhary, managing director of Light and Shadow Enterprises LLC, said that the venue - the Oman Automobile Club grounds - has been divided into seven zones with seating arrangements for four zones of lower denominations at elevated tiers.
The first three zone (A, B and C) tickets are priced at 500, 250 and 150 Omani riyals
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota