Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif to perform in Muscat's biggest show
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif will take to the stage on February 13th for 'the biggest show in Muscat' - 'Temptations Reloaded -2013'.
Preity Zinta, Ali Zafar, and Anuskha Dandekar are the other stars performing at the show, Gulf News reported.
Rajeev Chowdhary, managing director of Light and Shadow Enterprises LLC, said that the venue - the Oman Automobile Club grounds - has been divided into seven zones with seating arrangements for four zones of lower denominations at elevated tiers.
The first three zone (A, B and C) tickets are priced at 500, 250 and 150 Omani riyals