Shah Rukh Khan beats Salman Khan, tops the list of attractive personalities
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Unethical, betrayal: Prime Minister Manmohan Singhâs daughter voices family anger
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has topped a list of the most attractive personalities, beating the likes of Salman Khan and megastar Amitabh Bachchan.
Shah Rukh Khan is 'India's Most Attractive Personality' according to a 16-city 'survey' conducted by Trust Research Advisory (TRA), a Comniscient Group company, based on what it called a "36 Trait Matrix", to measure "brand attractiveness".
TRA calls itself an "actionable insights and brand intelligence company" dedicated to understanding and analysing stakeholder behaviour through two "globally acclaimed", proprietary matrices of "Brand Trust" and "Brand Attractiveness". TRA is also the publisher of what it calls 'The Brand Trust Report'.
Following Shah Rukh in "attractiveness quotient" are Amitabh Bachchan and cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni. Aamir Khan is India's fourth "most attractive personality", followed by Mithun Chakraborty, Katrina Kaif, Salman Khan, Sachin Tendulkar and others.
Altogether 25 personalities from the field of cinema, sports and social-spiritual, business and music, were listed in the report.
"While we often see attractiveness only in terms of physical beauty, it is much more. It is a function of four founding appeals -- rational, emotional, aspirational and communication. When the quotient is high on all four appeals, the overall attractiveness quotient becomes high," said N Chandramouli, TRA CEO, said.
Other notable entries were Rabindranath Tagore, Madhuri Dixit, Sourav Ganguly, Sushmita Sen, Chris Gayle, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor, Anil Ambani, Karishma Kapoor, Lata Mangeshkar, Sunny Deol, Priyanka Chopra, Rekha, Hrithik Roshan, Ranbir Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha and Abhishek Bachchan.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties