Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone shooting for 'Chennai Express'
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Instead of celebrating the success of his recent hit 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', superstar Shah Rukh Khan has already moved on and is busy shooting his next film 'Chennai Express' at breakneck speed. The film has SRK paired opposite Deepika Padukone and is directed by Rohit Shetty.
As the name suggests, the train journey forms a pivotal part of the story. In the picture, SRK is seen doing a repeat of his famous scene from 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' (DDLJ) only this time, it's Deepika and not Kajol and she seems to be walking slowly rather than running to catch the train. Moreover, while DDLJ's train sequence was shot in the EURAIL, it's the Indian Railways here that forms the backdrop of 'Chennai Express'. Also what's interesting is Deepika's look in the film which resembles that of a typical South Indian village belle.
Chennai Express is slated to release in 2013.