Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone shooting for 'Chennai Express'
- Unjust to blame Modi, Shah alone for Bihar debacle: Nitin Gadkari
- High Drama at Akal Takht, bid to attack Jathedar
- Every action has equal and opposite reaction: Nitish on BJP rumblings
- Chetia handed over to India: All you need to know about the ULFA leader
- For second successive year, PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans
Instead of celebrating the success of his recent hit 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', superstar Shah Rukh Khan has already moved on and is busy shooting his next film 'Chennai Express' at breakneck speed. The film has SRK paired opposite Deepika Padukone and is directed by Rohit Shetty.
As the name suggests, the train journey forms a pivotal part of the story. In the picture, SRK is seen doing a repeat of his famous scene from 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' (DDLJ) only this time, it's Deepika and not Kajol and she seems to be walking slowly rather than running to catch the train. Moreover, while DDLJ's train sequence was shot in the EURAIL, it's the Indian Railways here that forms the backdrop of 'Chennai Express'. Also what's interesting is Deepika's look in the film which resembles that of a typical South Indian village belle.
- With a few modifications, MGNREGA can dent poverty
- Centre should merge excise and service tax regimes as a precursor to GST
- Sanskrit and Persian have much in common
- Borrowing costs for states with varying deficits can’t be the same
- Best investment treaty
- There was a silent wave in support of Nitish and Lalu