Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone shooting for 'Chennai Express'
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
Instead of celebrating the success of his recent hit 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', superstar Shah Rukh Khan has already moved on and is busy shooting his next film 'Chennai Express' at breakneck speed. The film has SRK paired opposite Deepika Padukone and is directed by Rohit Shetty.
As the name suggests, the train journey forms a pivotal part of the story. In the picture, SRK is seen doing a repeat of his famous scene from 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' (DDLJ) only this time, it's Deepika and not Kajol and she seems to be walking slowly rather than running to catch the train. Moreover, while DDLJ's train sequence was shot in the EURAIL, it's the Indian Railways here that forms the backdrop of 'Chennai Express'. Also what's interesting is Deepika's look in the film which resembles that of a typical South Indian village belle.
Chennai Express is slated to release in 2013.