Honey Singh's Lungi dance not part of SRK, Deepika's Chennai Express
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone have come together for a special song that pays tribute to Tamil cinema icon Rajnikanth.
Titled 'Thalaivar Tribute' (Lungi Dance), the song is sung and composed by rapper Honey Singh and is not a part of Shah Rukh starrer Chennai Express, which will hit theatres on August 9.
Shah Rukh, 47, who is busy with his upcoming film Chennai Express, said he could not say no to the song because he is a huge fan of the "global cultural icon Rajnikanth".
"Who isn't a fan of 'The Rajnikanth'? I had met Honey Singh and Bhushan Kumar five days back and he made me hear the song, which is titled Thalaivar Tribute (Lungi Dance).
"I found it very apt for Rajni sir and wanted to be a part of it as a fan of one of the greatest actors we have. Deepika, on my request, happily agreed to be a part of the song because even she is a huge fan of Rajni sir. The song is fun, happy and completely Rajnikanth Style!," Shah Rukh said.
The song is being choreographed by National Award-winning choreographer Chinni Prakash and will release soon.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express