Shah Rukh Khan delivers power-packed performance in Jakarta
- Arvind Kejriwal calls 'emergency' Assembly session to discuss Centre's notification on Lt Governor's role
- Celebrations in AIADMK camp as Jayalalithaa becomes Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- No full statehood rights to Delhi unless there is consensus, says Arun Jaitley
- Gujjar protest to continue as talks with Rajasthan govt fail
- Heat wave toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana reaches 223
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan set the stage on fire with his high octane performance in Jakarta along with co-stars Bipasha Basu, Rani Mukherjee and Preity Zinta.
The 47-year-old "Ra.One" star made his entry at the jam-packed Sentul International Convention Center in Jakarta on a stylish bike much to the excitement of his Indonesian fans, who attended the show past weekend.
"This time I didn't get a chance to roam around in Jakarta. But I have always felt strongly that one can always tell how beautiful the place is by the people one meets there. Jakarta is a lovely place and the love that I got from the people there was my 'feel good factor'.
"I say that because I have been rushing around these days from film festival to movie shoot and then to Jakarta. It has been a mad rush, but the love I got at Jakarta made it all worthwhile," Shah Rukh said in a statement.
His performance, which was a part of the 'Temptation Reloaded' tour, left his fans asking for more at the end.
"Doing shows like this is a fine experience of being a part of the entertainment industry. Last time we did Temptations was in 2004. The years after that I and all my friends who were a part of the show got busy. So we decided to start off again and that's why it's called Temptations Reloaded," Shah Rukh added.
After the success of his last outing "Jab Tak Hai Jaan", Shah Rukh is currently working on Rohit Shetty's "Chennai Express"