Shah Rukh Khan delivers power-packed performance in Jakarta
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan set the stage on fire with his high octane performance in Jakarta along with co-stars Bipasha Basu, Rani Mukherjee and Preity Zinta.
The 47-year-old "Ra.One" star made his entry at the jam-packed Sentul International Convention Center in Jakarta on a stylish bike much to the excitement of his Indonesian fans, who attended the show past weekend.
"This time I didn't get a chance to roam around in Jakarta. But I have always felt strongly that one can always tell how beautiful the place is by the people one meets there. Jakarta is a lovely place and the love that I got from the people there was my 'feel good factor'.
"I say that because I have been rushing around these days from film festival to movie shoot and then to Jakarta. It has been a mad rush, but the love I got at Jakarta made it all worthwhile," Shah Rukh said in a statement.
His performance, which was a part of the 'Temptation Reloaded' tour, left his fans asking for more at the end.
"Doing shows like this is a fine experience of being a part of the entertainment industry. Last time we did Temptations was in 2004. The years after that I and all my friends who were a part of the show got busy. So we decided to start off again and that's why it's called Temptations Reloaded," Shah Rukh added.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words