Shah Rukh Khan feels sorry for not spending time with Farooq Sheikh
- Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Next govt won't be formed without AAP support: Arvind Kejriwal
- Lok Sabha polls likely to commence in seven phases from April 2nd week
- China blames Islamic militants for attack by knife-wielding 'terrorists'
- Ordinances on Seemandhra, Rahul Bills are likely today
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan regrets not being able to spend time with veteran actor Farooq Sheikh who died today in Dubai after suffering a heart attack.
Shah Rukh Khan today tweeted,
My biggest regret that I never got to spend time with you, Faroukh sahib, as I had requested. Should have done it earlier. I feel so sorry.— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) December 28, 2013
Feeling sorry with a heavy heart Shah Rukh also wished and prayed for the late actor. He further tweeted, "And all I ask is quiet sleep & a sweet dream when the long trick's over." Faroukh Sahib…Allah bless your soul. U are dearly loved & missed."
Farooq Sheikh, 65, died in Dubai where he was for a concert. He was last seen in Bollywood movie 'Club 60'.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today