Shah Rukh Khan gets Chevalier Sivaji award
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Protests against Kejriwal in Varanasi; Modi's rally stage collapses due to rain
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has been conferred with the Chevalier Sivaji Award for 2012,instituted in memory of thespian Sivaji Ganesan.
Dressed in a black suit, Shah Rukh Khan received the award from actor Kamal Haasan, flanked by fellow actors Vijay and Sivaji Ganesan's son Prabhu, at the seventh Vijay Awards of Vijay TV here last night.
Shah Rukh Khan attended the function after the awards team personally invited him in Mumbai a couple of days ago.
The 47-year-old actor also shook a leg with Vijay for 'Google Google' song at the function to the thunderous applause of the audience.
Shah Rukh Khan later called out Vijay's name for the best actor award and emphatically said, "I am waiting," a famous dialogue in the Vijay-starrer Tamil film Thuppakki.
Shah Rukh Khan starred alongside Kamal Haasan in Hey Ram.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer