Shah Rukh Khan gets Chevalier Sivaji award
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has been conferred with the Chevalier Sivaji Award for 2012,instituted in memory of thespian Sivaji Ganesan.
Dressed in a black suit, Shah Rukh Khan received the award from actor Kamal Haasan, flanked by fellow actors Vijay and Sivaji Ganesan's son Prabhu, at the seventh Vijay Awards of Vijay TV here last night.
Shah Rukh Khan attended the function after the awards team personally invited him in Mumbai a couple of days ago.
The 47-year-old actor also shook a leg with Vijay for 'Google Google' song at the function to the thunderous applause of the audience.
Shah Rukh Khan later called out Vijay's name for the best actor award and emphatically said, "I am waiting," a famous dialogue in the Vijay-starrer Tamil film Thuppakki.
Shah Rukh Khan starred alongside Kamal Haasan in Hey Ram.