Shah Rukh Khan gets emotional after paying tributes to director Yash Chopra
- Arvind Kejriwal calls 'emergency' Assembly session to discuss Centre's notification on Lt Governor's role
- Celebrations in AIADMK camp as Jayalalithaa becomes Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- No full statehood rights to Delhi unless there is consensus, says Arun Jaitley
- Gujjar protest to continue as talks with Rajasthan govt fail
- Heat wave toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana reaches 223
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan who was a part of many Yash Chopra films starting from 'Darr', got emotional as he walked the ramp with the leading ladies on the late director's birth anniversary.
Expressing his happiness Shah Rukh tweeted:
happiness & hugs walking the ramp with the lovely ladies i have shared the screen for last 22 years. got kinda emotional tonite.thanx girls.— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) September 27, 2013
Leading ladies Rekha, Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit, Rani Mukherji, Juhi Chawla, Preity Zinta, Katrina Kaif, Anushka Sharma and Parineeti Chopra walked the ramp this evening at YRF studio for the show which was organised as a tribute to the late filmmaker on his birth anniversary.
Shah Raukh Khan has worked with Madhuri, Rani, Juhi, Preity, Katrina, Anushka in Yash Chopra films.
Shah Rukh Khan concluded the fashion show by walking the ramp in a black suit.