Shah Rukh Khan gets emotional after paying tributes to director Yash Chopra
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan who was a part of many Yash Chopra films starting from 'Darr', got emotional as he walked the ramp with the leading ladies on the late director's birth anniversary.
Expressing his happiness Shah Rukh tweeted:
happiness & hugs walking the ramp with the lovely ladies i have shared the screen for last 22 years. got kinda emotional tonite.thanx girls.— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) September 27, 2013
Leading ladies Rekha, Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit, Rani Mukherji, Juhi Chawla, Preity Zinta, Katrina Kaif, Anushka Sharma and Parineeti Chopra walked the ramp this evening at YRF studio for the show which was organised as a tribute to the late filmmaker on his birth anniversary.
Shah Raukh Khan has worked with Madhuri, Rani, Juhi, Preity, Katrina, Anushka in Yash Chopra films.
Shah Rukh Khan concluded the fashion show by walking the ramp in a black suit.