Shah Rukh Khan gets emotional after paying tributes to director Yash Chopra
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan who was a part of many Yash Chopra films starting from 'Darr', got emotional as he walked the ramp with the leading ladies on the late director's birth anniversary.
Expressing his happiness Shah Rukh tweeted:
happiness & hugs walking the ramp with the lovely ladies i have shared the screen for last 22 years. got kinda emotional tonite.thanx girls.— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) September 27, 2013
Leading ladies Rekha, Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit, Rani Mukherji, Juhi Chawla, Preity Zinta, Katrina Kaif, Anushka Sharma and Parineeti Chopra walked the ramp this evening at YRF studio for the show which was organised as a tribute to the late filmmaker on his birth anniversary.
Shah Raukh Khan has worked with Madhuri, Rani, Juhi, Preity, Katrina, Anushka in Yash Chopra films.
Shah Rukh Khan concluded the fashion show by walking the ramp in a black suit.