Shah Rukh Khan gets 'kiss mode' on for Suhana, Aryan, AbRam
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs DD: CSK register comprehensive victory over hapless DD
After 'Ram-Leela' actor Ranveer Singh, its Bollywood Baadshah Shah Rukh Khan's turn to flaunt the clean and shaven look. Shah Rukh Khan took to Twitter to show off his shaved off look saying.
A man and his beard are soon parted. Hair today gone tomorrow. Kiss mode activated...no beard burns for the kids. pic.twitter.com/2VWUkElpuG— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) December 11, 2013
Shah Rukh has activated the 'kiss mode', as he calls it, for his children Suhana, Aryan and little AbRam, so that they can give the doting daddy sweet pecks without any beard prick.
After release of the blockbuster 'Chennai Express', SRK had been carrying his beard look regularly.