Shah Rukh Khan gets 'kiss mode' on for Suhana, Aryan, AbRam
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
After 'Ram-Leela' actor Ranveer Singh, its Bollywood Baadshah Shah Rukh Khan's turn to flaunt the clean and shaven look. Shah Rukh Khan took to Twitter to show off his shaved off look saying.
A man and his beard are soon parted. Hair today gone tomorrow. Kiss mode activated...no beard burns for the kids. pic.twitter.com/2VWUkElpuG— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) December 11, 2013
Shah Rukh has activated the 'kiss mode', as he calls it, for his children Suhana, Aryan and little AbRam, so that they can give the doting daddy sweet pecks without any beard prick.
After release of the blockbuster 'Chennai Express', SRK had been carrying his beard look regularly.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express