Forbes India 'Celebrity 100': Shah Rukh Khan leads
- Indrani told ex-husband if Sheena dies, we share Peter’s fortune, says Police
- Patidar Protests: Gujarat braces for a funeral as Hardik Patel heads to Delhi today
- Govt plans to set up teams of experts to quickly react to ‘negative news’
- Uttarakhand, 2 years later: A reason to smile
- Inform me of your meetings with minister Prakash Javadekar: MoeF Secretary to team
Shah Rukh Khan has been on the cover of many magazines in his illustrious career but this is certainly a rare honour for the Baadshah of Bollywood. SRK is featured on the cover of Forbes India's 'Celebrity 100' Special that takes a look at the biggest and most powerful celebrities in India.
SRK tops the list making him the biggest brand with an earning of Rs 202.80 crores between September 2011 and October 2012.
Following SRK is Salman Khan who came second in the list with estimated earnings of Rs 144.20 crores. The 3rd spot however was reserved for Indian cricket captain MS Dhoni with an estimated earning of Rs 135.16 crores during the same period.