Forbes India 'Celebrity 100': Shah Rukh Khan leads
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's book by Rajiv Gandhi govt was wrong: Chidambaram
- Woman IPS officer transferred after spat with Haryana health minister
- Pakistan ready for talks with India without preconditions, says Nawaz Sharif: Report
- Cabinet expansion in Maharashtra sets pitch for lobbying in BJP
- Bhushans should join BJP, says AAP after criticism of Janlokpal
Shah Rukh Khan has been on the cover of many magazines in his illustrious career but this is certainly a rare honour for the Baadshah of Bollywood. SRK is featured on the cover of Forbes India's 'Celebrity 100' Special that takes a look at the biggest and most powerful celebrities in India.
SRK tops the list making him the biggest brand with an earning of Rs 202.80 crores between September 2011 and October 2012.
Following SRK is Salman Khan who came second in the list with estimated earnings of Rs 144.20 crores. The 3rd spot however was reserved for Indian cricket captain MS Dhoni with an estimated earning of Rs 135.16 crores during the same period.
- True economic reform is one that makes a clean break from the past
- When Aamir chooses to talk about fears of Hindu intolerance, he does his faith a disservice
- Cricket is the only Indian religion in whose name people don’t kill each other
- There is a complaint about intolerance from those who frankly don’t like the change in govt
- Inside track: Changing tactics
- Good governance is in actions, not in 'abolishing' religious holidays of minorities