Shah Rukh Khan likely to be made goodwill ambassador of South Korea
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan is likely to become the Goodwill Ambassador of South Korea for its relations with India.
South Korea was looking into the possibility of making Shah Rukh Khan the Goodwill Ambassador, Tae In Chung, a Minister in the Korean Embassy said in an event here.
SRK was in the city to roll out the five millionth car at Hyundai Motor India Limited's manufacturing unit at Irungattukottai here.
The Korean envoy also said the roll out of the five millionth car came at a time when both India and South Korea were marking the 40th anniversary of their diplomatic ties.