Shah Rukh Khan likely to be made goodwill ambassador of South Korea
- Netaji files show family was under observation, intercepted communication hinted at sightings
- Indian fisherman allegedly killed in Pakistan firing off Gujarat coast
- Maharashtra government transfers Sheena Bora murder case to Central Bureau of Investigation
- Another drowned toddler washes up on Turkish beach: report
- Taliban attack on Pakistan base kills 29; 16 die in mosque
Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan is likely to become the Goodwill Ambassador of South Korea for its relations with India.
South Korea was looking into the possibility of making Shah Rukh Khan the Goodwill Ambassador, Tae In Chung, a Minister in the Korean Embassy said in an event here.
SRK was in the city to roll out the five millionth car at Hyundai Motor India Limited's manufacturing unit at Irungattukottai here.
The Korean envoy also said the roll out of the five millionth car came at a time when both India and South Korea were marking the 40th anniversary of their diplomatic ties.