Shah Rukh Khan likely to be made goodwill ambassador of South Korea
- Aurangabad arms haul case: MCOCA court convicts 12 including Abu Jundal
- Rajnath Singh to visit Pakistan in August, attend Saarc meet
- Indigo flight makes emergency landing in Mumbai after passenger creates ruckus
- Assam floods: Sonowal directs ministers to visit constituencies as situation worsens
- Bhagwant Mann: Didn't breach security, even TV channels broadcast from Parliament
Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan is likely to become the Goodwill Ambassador of South Korea for its relations with India.
South Korea was looking into the possibility of making Shah Rukh Khan the Goodwill Ambassador, Tae In Chung, a Minister in the Korean Embassy said in an event here.
SRK was in the city to roll out the five millionth car at Hyundai Motor India Limited's manufacturing unit at Irungattukottai here.
The Korean envoy also said the roll out of the five millionth car came at a time when both India and South Korea were marking the 40th anniversary of their diplomatic ties.
- Irom Sharmila calling off her fast against the AFSPA reflects the state’s failure to engage
- Strengthen Centre-state relations by giving the Inter-State Council teeth
- The Patel agitation and Dalit unrest threaten BJP’s dominance in Gujarat
- The CAMPA Bill: Whose forests are these anyway?
- Arundhati Ghose will be remembered for her role in India’s nuclear diplomacy
- Nativist sentiments and a growing tendency towards looking inwards imperil globalisation