Shah Rukh Khan likely to be made goodwill ambassador of South Korea
- Global stock markets lose $2 trillion as Britain votes to leave EU
- IB gave Narasimha Rao list of Congmen, ministers against 1991 reforms
- No entry in NSG: India blames one country (China), others said no too
- Subramanian Swamy takes another swipe at Jaitley, BJP headache gets worse
- Female Infosys employee hacked to death in Chennai
Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan is likely to become the Goodwill Ambassador of South Korea for its relations with India.
South Korea was looking into the possibility of making Shah Rukh Khan the Goodwill Ambassador, Tae In Chung, a Minister in the Korean Embassy said in an event here.
SRK was in the city to roll out the five millionth car at Hyundai Motor India Limited's manufacturing unit at Irungattukottai here.
The Korean envoy also said the roll out of the five millionth car came at a time when both India and South Korea were marking the 40th anniversary of their diplomatic ties.