Shah Rukh Khan likely to be made goodwill ambassador of South Korea
- N-Korea says rocket launch a success, Kwangmyong 4 placed into orbit
- Kerala solar scam: Saritha Nair, the woman at the centre of the scandal
- Beef license for foreigners? Haryana govt may soon issue special permits
- As US lifts sanctions, Iran wants India to pay oil dues in euros
- Mumbai set to get India’s first international arbitration centre
Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan is likely to become the Goodwill Ambassador of South Korea for its relations with India.
South Korea was looking into the possibility of making Shah Rukh Khan the Goodwill Ambassador, Tae In Chung, a Minister in the Korean Embassy said in an event here.
SRK was in the city to roll out the five millionth car at Hyundai Motor India Limited's manufacturing unit at Irungattukottai here.
The Korean envoy also said the roll out of the five millionth car came at a time when both India and South Korea were marking the 40th anniversary of their diplomatic ties.