Shah Rukh Khan likely to be made goodwill ambassador of South Korea
- Unjust to blame Modi, Shah alone for Bihar debacle: Nitin Gadkari
- High Drama at Akal Takht, bid to attack Jathedar
- Every action has equal and opposite reaction: Nitish on BJP rumblings
- Chetia handed over to India: All you need to know about the ULFA leader
- For second successive year, PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans
Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan is likely to become the Goodwill Ambassador of South Korea for its relations with India.
South Korea was looking into the possibility of making Shah Rukh Khan the Goodwill Ambassador, Tae In Chung, a Minister in the Korean Embassy said in an event here.
SRK was in the city to roll out the five millionth car at Hyundai Motor India Limited's manufacturing unit at Irungattukottai here.
The Korean envoy also said the roll out of the five millionth car came at a time when both India and South Korea were marking the 40th anniversary of their diplomatic ties.
- With a few modifications, MGNREGA can dent poverty
- Centre should merge excise and service tax regimes as a precursor to GST
- Sanskrit and Persian have much in common
- Borrowing costs for states with varying deficits can’t be the same
- Best investment treaty
- Discrimination on basis of caste is continuing reality, state can't shirk responsibility