Shah Rukh Khan likely to be made goodwill ambassador of South Korea
- Centre slashes petrol, diesel prices by Rs 2; Delhi rates go up due to VAT
- PM Modi launches Skill India, says war against poverty will be won
- Indian Army says drone shot down by Pak not its
- CBI arrests Karnataka Congress MLA Anil Lad in illegal mining case
- Swati Maliwal not even remotely connected to me: Kejriwal on DCW row
Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan is likely to become the Goodwill Ambassador of South Korea for its relations with India.
South Korea was looking into the possibility of making Shah Rukh Khan the Goodwill Ambassador, Tae In Chung, a Minister in the Korean Embassy said in an event here.
SRK was in the city to roll out the five millionth car at Hyundai Motor India Limited's manufacturing unit at Irungattukottai here.
The Korean envoy also said the roll out of the five millionth car came at a time when both India and South Korea were marking the 40th anniversary of their diplomatic ties.