Shah Rukh Khan misses noise and frenzy
- Two IPL ex-champs, CSK and RR, kicked out in biggest clean-up
- Why the historic Iran nuclear deal could be good for India
- Death toll in Andhra stampede touches 25; PM Modi pays condolences
- Geelani rejects Pak High Commission's invite for Eid Milan
- In search for missing Dornier, Coast Guard discovers human remains, aircraft parts
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan returned from Perth yesterday after wrapping up his Temptation Reloaded tour and Badshah is already missing the noise and frenzy.
He wrote on Twitter, "Tour ends. Will miss the frenzy and the noise. Perth u were extremely fulfilling & so gentle. Am glad I could feel u all. Live happy."
Shah Rukh, Madhuri, Jacqueline and Meiyang returned together while Rani Mukherji came a day earlier.
Madhuri Dixit, Rani Mukerji and Jacqueline Fernandez enthralled the audiences with their hit Bollywood numbers.
However King Khan stole the show as he romanced the Bollywood beauties.
Shah Rukh and Madhuri together created their 'Dil Toh Pagal Hai' magic. SRK also danced on his record breaking 'Chennai Express' number 'Lungi Dance'.
Shah Rukh and Madhuri were constantly tweeting about the response they got.
The Temptation Reloaded team performed in Auckland, New Zealand, on 4 October, followed by a concert in Sydney on 7 October and Perth on 9 October.