Shah Rukh Khan on French magazine cover
- Three students, allegedly planning to join ISIS, detained at Nagpur airport
- 'Biggest surprise of all': US media praises PM Modi's stop-over in Pakistan
- Key idea of PM's stopover: Demystify India-Pak visits, delink from outcome
- AAP government suspends three transport officials for alleged corruption
- Sadhana: The actor with the timeless elegance, the fringe and that outfit
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has graced the cover of French weekly magazine Paris Match.
The 47-year-old actor took to Twitter to announce the news and also posted a picture of the magazine cover.
"If you know French... tell me what it says on cover...apart from my name. Thanks," Shah Rukh wrote in the cheeky post.
In the photo, the actor is dressed in a black and grey shirt and trousers. His hands are crossed over his chest and he has his trademark smile on his face.
The cover reads 'Shah Rukh Khan - The biggest star of Bollywood. Before the Marrakech Festival, he welcomes us at his house'.
The actor's latest film 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', Yash Chopra's last film, has received a warm response. It also stars Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma.