Shah Rukh Khan on French magazine cover
- We condemn the flogging of Dalit men in Gujarat, says Rajnath Singh
- India cannot suppress voice of Kashmiris, should hold plebiscite: Nawaz Sharif
- Hockey legend Mohammed Shahid passes away
- Ambiguity on Navjot Singh Sidhu's status in BJP as no official word on resignation from party
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt to examine pay parity between IAS, non-IAS officers
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has graced the cover of French weekly magazine Paris Match.
The 47-year-old actor took to Twitter to announce the news and also posted a picture of the magazine cover.
"If you know French... tell me what it says on cover...apart from my name. Thanks," Shah Rukh wrote in the cheeky post.
In the photo, the actor is dressed in a black and grey shirt and trousers. His hands are crossed over his chest and he has his trademark smile on his face.
The cover reads 'Shah Rukh Khan - The biggest star of Bollywood. Before the Marrakech Festival, he welcomes us at his house'.
The actor's latest film 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', Yash Chopra's last film, has received a warm response. It also stars Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma.
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China
- Empowering women through JAM
- Resolution of citizen grievances is an indicator of the performance of government departments
- Telescope: Grace and the lack of it
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might