Shah Rukh Khan on French magazine cover
- JD(U) rules out tie-up, Lalu starts own campaign, clock ticks down for Congress
- In UP, Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Rahul Gandhi's ordinance shortcut loses way
- Vigilance complaints pile up as Delhi Police doesnât know password
- PM Manmohan heads for Myanmar today in his last likely official trip abroad
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has graced the cover of French weekly magazine Paris Match.
The 47-year-old actor took to Twitter to announce the news and also posted a picture of the magazine cover.
"If you know French... tell me what it says on cover...apart from my name. Thanks," Shah Rukh wrote in the cheeky post.
In the photo, the actor is dressed in a black and grey shirt and trousers. His hands are crossed over his chest and he has his trademark smile on his face.
The cover reads 'Shah Rukh Khan - The biggest star of Bollywood. Before the Marrakech Festival, he welcomes us at his house'.
The actor's latest film 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', Yash Chopra's last film, has received a warm response. It also stars Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma.
According to YRF spokesperson, the film, a Diwali release, earned Rs 15.23 crores on the first day from 2,500 screen across India.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today