Shah Rukh Khan on French magazine cover
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Chandrababu Naidu's TDP back in NDA; Modi says his rivals acting like 'WWF wrestlers'
- Narendra Modi not my protege, a brilliant events manager: L K Advani
- Pakistan bike-snatchers turned terrorists for IMâs âjihad liteâ
- Solicitor General Mohan Parasaran holds AAP govt Reliance FIR illegal
- The Build-UP: Shah's gameplan to conquer the state for Modi
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has graced the cover of French weekly magazine Paris Match.
The 47-year-old actor took to Twitter to announce the news and also posted a picture of the magazine cover.
"If you know French... tell me what it says on cover...apart from my name. Thanks," Shah Rukh wrote in the cheeky post.
In the photo, the actor is dressed in a black and grey shirt and trousers. His hands are crossed over his chest and he has his trademark smile on his face.
The cover reads 'Shah Rukh Khan - The biggest star of Bollywood. Before the Marrakech Festival, he welcomes us at his house'.
The actor's latest film 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', Yash Chopra's last film, has received a warm response. It also stars Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma.
According to YRF spokesperson, the film, a Diwali release, earned Rs 15.23 crores on the first day from 2,500 screen across India.
- Babri Masjid demolition sting: BJP questions timing, asks EC to stop telecast
- Apmaan ka badla lena hoga: Amit Shah in Muzaffarnagar | The Indian Express
- Arvind Kejriwal punched during roadshow in Delhi, AAP supporters thrash attacker
- Sentencing in Shakti Mills gang-rape case likely today, convicts may get death