Shah Rukh Khan: Open to work with Salman Khan, no ego issues
- My government will not be vindictive: Narendra Modi on Robert Vadra
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- Rahul tears into Narendra Modi's 'toffee model' development in Gujarat
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sonia to address rally in Telangana; Smriti Irani to file nomination shortly
Though Bollywood superstars Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan had reportedly not been on talking terms since the past few years, SRK today maintained that there are no ego issues between them and that he has no qualms in sharing the screen space with Salman.
"The producers and directors should come up with a good script ....Inshallah if there is a chance we will work together. If it happens good, and if it doesn't, then also it is ok," Shah Rukh said, when asked if there is a possibility to see both the Khans together in a film.
"We don't have angst against each other. It is just that hamare raaste alag hai! (we follow different paths). We have no ego issues between us. We both respect each other and our families," he added.
Shah Rukh and Salman, who had teamed up in 'Karan Arjun' in 1995, had not been on talking terms since 2008 following an incident at Katrina Kaif's birthday bash that year. The split only seemed to widen as the two Khans are in no mood to call a truce.
However, earlier this year during an iftar party hosted by Congress leader Baba Siddiqui, Shah Rukh and Salman hugged each other, though both the actors called it just a gesture.
One can recollect that during the premiere and after the party for late filmmaker Yash Chopra's film 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' the three ruling Khans Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir were present together.