Shah Rukh Khan's daughter Suhana wants to become an actress
- Supreme Court issues notice to Goa Police on Tejpal's bail plea in sexual assault case
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Bismillah Khan's family says no to propose Narendra Modi's candidature in Varanasi
- 78 pc turnout, but few can show ink mark
- Giriraj Singh stands by his Pak remark; BJP dissociates itself from him
- RSS appeal to âmajorityâ: Vote or become history
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan is a proud father today. The superstar's daughter Suhana Khan captained Dhirubhai Ambani High School to their title win of the MSSA-MI U-14 girls football tournament. Under Suhana's leadership, the team beat Arya Vidya Mandir 3-0 (via tie-breaker) in the final at Azad Maidan on Friday.
Proud father tweeted his happiness with a newspaper clip carrying Suhana's interview on winning the tournament and becoming an actress. He said, "Am quite reticent when it comes to praising kids' achievements but this is highly 'show off' worthy. You go girl!!!"
Watching her elder brother Aryan play football and also dad Shah Rukh, she developed a liking to the sport a couple of years ago. Apart from football, Suhana also practiced taekwondo four years ago.
However, even after being good at sports, she doesn't plan to take it up as a career.
In her interview to MiD-DAY, 13 year old Suhana said that she wants to follow daddy's footsteps and plans to take up acting as her career. SRK's little daughter has had discussions with her doting father about her career plans and SRK is all supportive of whatever his children want to do.
I have spoken to him about what I want to be when I grow up. He wants me to study acting and dabble with both Indian and international cinema. After finishing school, I plan to go abroad, possibly America to learn acting and become like dad one day," Suhana said in her interview.
Earlier, in an interview Shah Rukh had also said that he wants Suhana to become a film actress when she grows up.
"I hope she (Suhana) becomes an actress. I want to see her on big screen. I am proud of my daughter. I would love to see her as an actress," SRK said.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota