Shah Rukh Khan sings a romantic track for Saina Nehwal
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
At the launch of Tag Heuer's Link Lady collection in New Delhi, King Khan spilled his lover boy charm on the Badminton sensation Saina Nehwal.
Singing spontaneously for the ladies of the night, Shah Rukh Khan honored Indian women pioneers who have exceptional efforts to their respective fields. Being commemorated were Sara Pilot, for her charitable causes through her organization 'Cequin', Pia Singh for her contribution to luxury retail in India, Ritu Beri for being the pioneer of Indian Fashion and Olympic Bronze medalist Saina Nehwal for excellence in the field of sports.
For sung 'oh piya piya... kyu bhula diya' for Pia Singh; 'Sara Jahan se acha ye kaam tumhara' for Sara Pilot; 'Kali ghata chayi, prem ritu aayi... aayi aayi aayi ritu yaad teri aayi' and Saina bolo bolo.. tumko mujse.. mujhe tumse ppyaar hai for Saina Nehwal.