Shah Rukh Khan starts shooting for Happy New Year in Dubai
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has begun shooting for director Farah Khan's Happy New Year.
SRK's Chennai Express co-star Deepika Padukone also arrived in Dubai on Monday (September 2) for the shoot.
Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood and Boman Irani have already been shooting for the film from September 1.
Fans tweeted a picture of SRK shooting at a hotel in Dubai.
Earlier, Shah Rukh Khan was also spotted at the Dubai airport on September 1.
The film's schedule had to be postponed due to Shah Rukh Khan's shoulder injury.
Meanwhile, 'Bollywood's Reigning Queen', Deepika Padukone is back from a well deserved family vacation.
Deepika Padukone, who was missing from most of the promotions of Chennai Express had taken time off for a family vacation in Europe.
The actress, who has had a successful run at the box office this year with Race 2, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and Chennai Express, will be back soon for the promotions of her next release of 2013 Snajay Leela Bhansali's Ram Leela.
According to reports, the dedicated actress flew directly from Europe to Dubai to join her co-actors.
Slated to release next year, tentatively around Diwali, the movie revolves around a bunch of male friends and how situation forces them to participate in a dance competition. Deepika Padukone will play the role of a bar dancer, who will help these friends win the dance trophy.