Shah Rukh Khan starts shooting for Happy New Year in Dubai
- Arvind Kejriwal offers to resign as AAP national convener
- Will fix responsibility, assures Rajnath Singh as House debates Dec 16 gangrape documentary
- Setback for Ashok Chavan, HC refuses dropping his name from Adarsh scam accused list
- Reserve Bank of India cuts interest rate by 25 basis points
- Biggest ever spectrum auction begins; govt eyeing over Rs 80K-cr revenue
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has begun shooting for director Farah Khan's Happy New Year.
SRK's Chennai Express co-star Deepika Padukone also arrived in Dubai on Monday (September 2) for the shoot.
Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood and Boman Irani have already been shooting for the film from September 1.
Fans tweeted a picture of SRK shooting at a hotel in Dubai.
Earlier, Shah Rukh Khan was also spotted at the Dubai airport on September 1.
The film's schedule had to be postponed due to Shah Rukh Khan's shoulder injury.
Meanwhile, 'Bollywood's Reigning Queen', Deepika Padukone is back from a well deserved family vacation.
Deepika Padukone, who was missing from most of the promotions of Chennai Express had taken time off for a family vacation in Europe.
The actress, who has had a successful run at the box office this year with Race 2, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and Chennai Express, will be back soon for the promotions of her next release of 2013 Snajay Leela Bhansali's Ram Leela.
According to reports, the dedicated actress flew directly from Europe to Dubai to join her co-actors.
Slated to release next year, tentatively around Diwali, the movie revolves around a bunch of male friends and how situation forces them to participate in a dance competition. Deepika Padukone will play the role of a bar dancer, who will help these friends win the dance trophy.